Tuesday, July 28, 2009

2010 Charleston Entertainment Guide

Hello all, I apologize that it has been so long since I have written a blog, but we are back up and running. Today is my birthday, and I got a really ingeniuos gift that I wanted to share with you all. I frankly didn't know that these existed, but they are a great idea, and I am anxiously awaiting when mine comes in.

What am I talking about, you ask? The 2010 Charleston Entertainment Book
http://www.entertainment-savings-offers.com/charleston-sc/book/

It has coupons and deals for great restaurants and stores and places to go have fun in your hometown, while saving money!

And the best deal, if you order now, you get the 2009 book for free to use for the rest of this year! The 2010 book ships in August or September and I'm sure is well worth the wait.

So looking forward to seeing what all is there and use it all the time :)

Have a great day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment